The Shiv Co-operative Thrift & Credit Society Ltd. is encouraging Income Generating Activities and Empowering the People with Lower or Middle Financial position or who are not able to survive their bread and butter properly. The person who has excess money can deposit with this Society and can get handsome interest of their deposit money.
The person who has Government or Semi Government or Private Ltd. employment and unable to survive their livelihood with their income can get financial assistance through this Society after getting its membership. This Society is continuously providing their services to its members since the day of its foundation in the year of 1999.
The Shiv Co-operative Thrift & Credit Society Ltd. was registered as a Co-operative Society under the Registrar Co-operative Societies Act, 1972.
Rendering Continuous and Qualitative Financial Services to the Members to improve their Quality of life through social transformation activities and integrating the communities to create unity and courage.
- Encouraging thrift, self help and mutual aid among the members and cultivate the habit of thrift and saving among the members in accordance with the principles of co-operation.
- Borrow or raise money and to receive all types of short, medium and long term deposits and in particular thrift, recurring, fixed and other deposits from it members.
- Lend or advance money either upon or without security to members by providing short, medium, long and other types of loans to the members with or without security.
- To open branches within area of operation of the society.
- To establish, to support or to aid in establishment and support of association, institution, funds, trust, etc., constitute for the benefit of the members.
- To prepare finance schemes for amelioration of the financial condition of members.
- To enter into participation arrangement(s) with any other Banks or Financial Institutions with the object of making loans and advances.
- To do all such other things as are incidental and conducive to the promotion or advancement of these objects.
- Conducting Staff Development programs for the benefit of Employees.
- Provision of Development for the Society members and for their Sustainable Livelihood.
Sh. Ishwar Chand Gupta is the Chief Promoter and Dr. Bhagwat Prasad Sharma is the Chief Co-operator or Founder and now Chief Mangaer of The Shiv Co-operative Thrift & Credit Society Ltd. Sh. Vinod Kumar Sharma now Gen. Secretary, Sh. Kewal Krishn Garg now President, Sh. Avinash Kumar, Sh. Pradeep Kumar Aggarwal and others were the main Co-operators. This Society is continuously providing their services to its members with the help of its Managing Committee members since the day of its foundation in the year of 1999 till date.